Sunday, September 20, 2009

Feed the Fish... Taunt the Penguins...

Hello All. LaLaVox here. I've added a bit of code to our Mildred Loves You blog today. Code that I found, oddly enough, while Googling for fashion by Alexander McQueen. Googling for McQueen led me to a fashion blog that had an application in the side bar that caught my eye. I followed the link given and found my way to aBowman.com

Adam Bowman has some delightful gadgets that can be added to any webpage. I couldn't resist adding two of these gadgets to our side bar, so we have pets here now... Fish and penguins... You may feed them or taunt them at will.





Cheers,

LaLaVox
www.mildredlovesyou.com
[edit: March 28th, 2011]
Because of problems with my current mildredlovesyou.com domain host, I have set my Mildred Loves You site up at an alternate address for for safe-keeping (but am still hoping that my mildredlovesyou.com domain will go back online at some point anyway)...
www.lalavoxbox.com/mildredlovesyou.html

No comments: