Sunday, October 31, 2010

Vintage Mildred Halloween Greetings (Extra Goody #5) + Dr. Sketchy's Berlin News

Mildred Loves Extra Goodies
(A Grabbag of Miscellaneous Thises and Thatses)

Extra Goody #5 - "Vintage Mildred Halloween Greetings!"


I have been neglecting Mildred mercilessly for months on end once again - for lack of time! The other elements of my day to day life just keep getting in the way, and this Halloween is no exception. But I thought it might at least be kinda fun to see some early Mildred art. Better than nothing, right? So here's one of her Halloween cards from early on. The original line art is from 2006, and the color is a slight 2008-revamping of the original 2006 color.

Happy Halloween folks!

Hugs + kisses, LaLaVox
www.mildredlovesyou.com
[edit: March 28th, 2011]
Because of problems with my current mildredlovesyou.com domain host, I have set my Mildred Loves You site up at an alternate address for for safe-keeping (but am still hoping that my mildredlovesyou.com domain will go back online at some point anyway)...
www.lalavoxbox.com/mildredlovesyou.html

p.s. I'll say a word or two about how insane my October 2010 has been after I return to Berlin on the November 8th. In the meantime here's a little Dr. Sketchy's Anti Art School Berlin heads-up: We've got another special extra-session coming up:



DR SKETCHY'S BERLIN MEETS PINKY'S PEEPSHOW


ALOHA!

Pissed off by the weather in Berlin? Then just hop on board and fly with us to the sunny Caribbean. And look who will be waiting there to see you!

MISS MAMA ULITA & RUMMELSNUFF

special guests LORELEI VANORA & DJ U.F.O. HAWAII

We’ll be offering the usual 3-hour Life Drawing Extravaganza with two extraordinary models, drinks, our ever-popular drawing competitions and grrrrrreat prizes! (Don't forget your Art supplies)

When? November 10th 2010 7-10 pm (doors open 6:30pm)
Where? At the BASSY CLUB / Schönhauser Allee 176a
How much? Just measly 10 €! (Tickets at the door)

No comments: