Thursday, March 24, 2011

Still Offline! >:(

My brother hosts my websites, and he just did a server switch for these sites over the weekend. This has had no effect on my lalavoxbox.com site, other than making it a bit faster here in Europe. But since the domain name for mildredlovesyou.com is hosted here in Germany, the change in DNS addresses has resulted in mildredlovesyou.com going offline this past Sunday. The site is still there, it's just that no one can see it. The domain host has been alerted, and I was told that the site would go back online Tuesday morning, but it is Thursday now, and we are still offline. My more recent emails have remained completely ignored as far as I can tell (I guess they don't want to be bothered on their week-long coffee break), so all I can do now is hope someone over there will finally take the 15 minutes or so necessary to type in the new DNS addresses. Wish me luck!

a very disgruntled LaLaVox

No comments: