Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Tree Frog and a Disco Bike....

Back in September of last year I discovered Adam Bowman's website of gadgets and added the "Feed the Fish" and "Taunt the Penguins" gadgets to the sidebar of this blog. Today I decided to pay Mr. Bowman's site another visit and ended up adding another member to our family of blog pets. Now you can also "Feed the Tree Frog".



And last night, Alexi Johansen, Son of Techno Viking, came by Pinky's Peepshow to see Lorelei Vanora sing, and brought his mirror-ball-mirrored Disco Bike with him. The LEDs in the handlebars make it a sight to behold at night. I'm looking forward to him posting some nighttime footage of it that will do it justice, but in the meantime, here's a nighttime photo and some daytime footage:






Hugs + kisses,

LaLaVox
www.mildredlovesyou.com
[edit: March 28th, 2011]
Because of problems with my current mildredlovesyou.com domain host, I have set my Mildred Loves You site up at an alternate address for for safe-keeping (but am still hoping that my mildredlovesyou.com domain will go back online at some point anyway)...
www.lalavoxbox.com/mildredlovesyou.html

p.s. I like the Freaky Nightlights over at Alexi's blogspace too...

No comments: