Saturday, December 26, 2009

Season's Greetings from your Dr. Sketchy Berlin Team!

As I have mentioned here before, Matthias Pflügner took over Dr. Sketchy's Anti Art School Berlin from Hedoluxe this year, and we just had our 3rd Dr. Sketchy Berlin session (aka our Xmas Special) recently. And now Matthias has drawn a very fetching portrait of us in a delightful Xmas card for the Dr. Sketchy Berlin blog...

We be: DJane Strangelove, Matthias Pflügner, LaLaVox, and Rebekka Csizmazia

Ain't we sweet? ;)

xx - LLV
www.mildredlovesyou.com
[edit: March 28th, 2011]
Because of problems with my current mildredlovesyou.com domain host, I have set my Mildred Loves You site up at an alternate address for for safe-keeping (but am still hoping that my mildredlovesyou.com domain will go back online at some point anyway)...
www.lalavoxbox.com/mildredlovesyou.html

No comments: