Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pin-Up # 32 - Guest Starring Hedoluxe

In July I began the first in my series of Guest Star pin-ups (there are quite a number of these planned). And our first guest star? - the fabulous Hedoluxe (from Planet Hedoluxe). He has been mentioned in earlier posts here in connection with Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School in Hamburg and Berlin. Behold...

Pin-Up #32 – "Guest Starring Hedoluxe"
featuring Thérèse-Constance van Ticklinckx, Twiggy Torpedo, Hedoluxe, and Candy-Box Rosie

Click this image to see the larger website version!



If you would like to see more of Hedoluxe online you can find him at the following locations:

www.hedoluxe.com
Hedoluxe @ MySpace
Hedoluxe @ FaceBook

...or here:



Cheers!

LaLaVox
www.mildredlovesyou.com
[edit: March 28th, 2011]
Because of problems with my current mildredlovesyou.com domain host, I have set my Mildred Loves You site up at an alternate address for for safe-keeping (but am still hoping that my mildredlovesyou.com domain will go back online at some point anyway)...
www.lalavoxbox.com/mildredlovesyou.html

No comments: